Today’s prompt: Five Years by Corbett Barr
What would I say to the me from 5 years ago?
- Believe that the impossible can be made possible. And that YOU can make it possible.
- Hard work has to be focused in the right places in order for it to mean anything.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Not everyone is going to like you, and not only is that okay – it’s a good thing.
- You don’t really want to have it all. But if you want to have anything, and be happy, you need to get clarity around what you really want, so that you know it when you get it.
- Breathe. You’ll thank me later.
What will I say to the me I’ll be in 5 years?
- Look at all you’ve accomplished – isn’t it more than you could ever have imagined??
- What a great job you’ve done learning as much from your failures as from your successes.
- Hope you’re having as much fun helping little J with homework as you are writing and playing music.
- Please, please, I’m begging you – breathe!